Avocado, whose homeland is Mexico and which is grown intensively in Guatemala and South America, is a fruit with green skin, large seeds and edible parts of white colour. When choosing, you should choose the soft ones by hand. But if you do not intend to consume it immediately, you can choose the hard ones. It should be noted that the benefits of avocado are numerous, but what are the ten best reasons to consume an avocado almost every day? Here are ten great reasons to do just that…
- It protects cardiovascular health and helps prevent vascular occlusions.
- It lowers blood sugar.
- It helps to remove toxins from the body.
- Thanks to its unsaturated fatty acids, it prevents the rise of cholesterol.
- Thanks to its moisturizing effect, it helps to prevent skin diseases such as eczema and psoriasis.
- It lowers bad cholesterol in the blood.
- It prevents anaemia as it is rich in iron.
- It strengthens the immune system.
- It is a fruit rich in A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, E, K, magnesium, calcium, zinc, phosphorus, iron and potassium.
- Avocados contain lutein and zeaxanthinTrusted Source, two phytochemicals present in eye tissue. They provide antioxidant protection to help minimize damage, including from UV light.
So, how can we consume this fruit, which has many benefits? First of all, let me state; You can make it indispensable for your salads. Ripe and diced avocado pieces will add a different flavour to your salads with pomegranate sour and olive oil. You can also consume the avocado pieces you cut into cubes by mixing them with olive oil-lemon juice and a crushed clove of garlic.
You can also prepare avocado as a sauce. We peel a ripe avocado, slice it into small pieces, and spread it in a mixer with some olive oil, a clove of garlic, salt, and paprika. You can consume this mixture with potato wedges that you have prepared in your oven with little oil.
Do you enjoy eating avocados? If you do why not tell us how you enjoy eating them in the comments below.